How A Well Managed Social Media Account Can Help Your Business.
Almost every business can benefit from a strong social media presence these days. However, what one needs to understand is how social media can help your business grow and provide almost immediate ROI. Most companies realize the importance of social media but not all utilize the platforms to their greatest potential. The truth is, a well thought out creative and engaging social media campaign can help your business thrive in today’s competitive market. It can build brand awareness and increase brand loyalty, precisely target customers in your market and help you reach them as well as improve customer satisfaction through engagement and interaction.
How To Utilize Social Media and Google My Business
There are many ways of using social media to your advantage and our experts can help you find the best ways to jump start your profiles. Here are a few ways we like to kick start your social media presence:
- Create/Optimize your Google My Business Account – A Google my Business listing is a great way to multi-purpose your social media content or create new content. It enable clients to find your business on Google maps, builds brand loyalty through Google reviews and interact through your responses.
- Create Social Media Accounts – create your social media platforms on Facebook and Instagram and begin driving traffic with compelling content
- Create Social Media Campaigns – linking your Facebook, Instagram and GMB accounts allows you to post content across platforms and reach more of your audience.
- Paid Social Media Advertising – for businesses looking to get their products and services in front of the right audiences, paid social media advertising offers a unique low-cost option to target very specific groups of people.
The Facts on Facebook and Instagram Advertising
This creates an excellent opportunity to reach a multitude of active users who may be interested in your product or service
Facebook and Instagram now allow you to target exactly who you want, when you want. Using factors like age, household income, interests, geography (down to 1 mi. radius), and much more you can dial in your target market and find the customers you are looking for.
Facebook is without a doubt the number one mobile app in the world with Instagram following close behind. The average adult will spend at least 2-3 hours a day on their phones and on social media. Having the ability to reach your potential customers at this frequency is unprecedented until the recent emergence of these types of platforms.
Give us a call or drop by anytime! We will try to answer all inquiries within 24 hours Monday-Friday. We are happy to answer your questions!
- 338 East Market St, Leesburg, VA 20176